- PINOT GRIGIO DELLE VENEZIE DENOMINAZIONE DI ORIGINE CONTROLLATA.
- Our organic and vegan wines showcase all the care and attention that is put into growing vines in a natural environment. Refreshing with typical flavours of citrus and pears and notes of creamy almonds on the finish.
- Organic product
- Wine of Italy
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains sulphites.
- Refreshing with typical flavours of citrus and pears and notes of creamy almonds on the finish
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
A lovely match to spaghetti Carbonara or roasted vegetables
- The grapes to make this wine grow in clay and gravel plains (altitude of 25 - 50m) in the north east of Italy. The grapes are machine harvested at beginning of September and then traditionally destemmed and pressed.
- Fermentation takes place in 300 - 1600hl tanks at 18 °C for 8-10 days. The wine is then stored in stainless steel tanks for 3-4 months before bottling.
- Pinot Grigio grapes has to be grown in Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia regions, plus an area of Trentino (province of Trento). Starting from 2017 vintage, every Pinot Grigio delle Venezie DOC bottle bears a Government Quality Label displaying a number that makes it unique and traceable, together with the name and logo of the denomination.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Store in a cool, dark place.
Wine of Italy, Bottled in Italy
Number of uses