- Sweetpea Bana & Choc Gltn/Fr Muffin Mix 220g
- Connect with us!
- Sugar Wise
- 0 teaspoons of added sugars
- Our gluten-free Banana & Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix is packed with mighty flaxseed, beautiful banana and powerhouse oats. All of our mixes are full of wholesome ingredients and are easy to prepare. That's how Sweetpea Pantry helps you get the goodness in.
- We are Sweetpea Pantry and we are passionate about delicious real ingredients and free-from choices. We help you to get nutritious goodness into your meals and snacks, quickly and easily.
- Have you tried our other Sweetpea Ready Mixes?
- We make great tasting, easy and wholesome versions of your favourites: pancakes, brownies, energy balls, muffins and flapjack.
- FSC - FSC® Mix, Paper, FSC® C019788
- Recycle box
- © Sweetpea Pantry Ltd
- With Oats & Flax
- Makes 6 Large Muffins
- Award Winning
- Contains Wholegrains
- Certified free from added sugars
- High in Fibre
- No Added Sugar - Contains naturally occurring sugars
- Gluten and Dairy Free
- Suitable for Vegans
- Pack size: 220G
- No Added Sugar
- High in Fibre
Gluten-Free Oats (25%), Gluten-Free Plain Flour (Rice, Potato, Tapioca, Maize, Buckwheat), Dried Banana Chips (15%), Dates, Dark Chocolate Chips (72% Cocoa Mass, Xylitol, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Lecithin) (7%), Flaxseed (7%), Baking Powder (Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Corn Starch), Sodium Bicarbonate
- For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place.For best before date see base of pack.
Preparation and Usage
- 5 Mins Prep 20 Mins Cook
- Quick & Easy
- You Will Need:
- 1 egg + 50ml boiling water + 100 mls sunflower/ vegetable oil or melted coconut oil
- Recommended! Add a mashed banana for extra goodness, flavor & moisture
- Vegan Version:
- 1 mashed banana + 50ml boiling water + 100 mls sunflower / vegetable oil or melted coconut oil
- 1. Put your Sweetpea Muffin Mix into a bowl and stir through the oil, boiling water and mashed banana, if using.
- Whisk your egg and stir through.
- 2. Spoon mixture equally into 6 large muffin or cupcake papers in your muffin tin (can also be made in a loaf tin) and bake in pre-heated 180ºC oven for 20-25 minutes until browned and a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Cool, then devour!
- Get more goodness
- Add a handful of chopped nuts-pecans or walnuts to the mixture before baking.