People with sensitive or damaged skin should avoid prolonged contact with the product. Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice. Warning Eucalyptus Washing Up Liquid Causes serious eye irritation. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
15-30% Anionic Surfactants. Less Than 5% Non-ionic Surfactants, Amphoteric Surfactants. Disinfectant: Lactic Acid 0.77g Per 100g, Glycolic Acid 0.07g Per 100g, Perfume.