Eat Product Description
- Gluten free oats, cereals and seeds with coconut nectar.
- Eat Natural supports Plastic Bank and its work in reducing the impact of plastics on our oceans.
- For more ideas, visit our website.
- Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- So...what are 'ancient grains'? Cereals we've found lurking at the back of the cupboard? No. Of course not. That's not how we do things at Eat Natural.
- Well, for those of you who don't already know...
- Ancient grains are pretty much the same as when they were first cultivated, thousands of years ago. Some, we know well, but others have luckily been rediscovered - unchanged, underused, yet still utterly delicious.
- We've used buckwheat, oats, chia, amaranth and quinoa, and by using coconut nectar, this recipe is not only gluten free...it's vegan too.
- Eat Natural 'for breakfast' is made with love and care, in small batches from simple, wholesome and delicious ingredients, at our very own 'Makery'.
- We never use any artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- When we say 'natural', what exactly do we mean?
- Well, clearly it would be wrong of us to claim that everything in this toasted muesli is '100% natural' and simply 'grows on trees'. Obviously, some of the ingredients need to be cleaned, dried and roasted too, and therefore, to some extent, 'processed'. It's just that we believe, the less we mess with it... the better it tastes. That's why we never add artificial flavours or colours, or any preservatives.
- Simple...isn't it?
- 5 types of ancient grain
- High fibre
- Gluten free
- Ok for veggies...and also those that aren't
- Pack size: 450G
- High fibre
Gluten Free Oats 30%, Sunflower Seeds 20%, Rapeseed Oil, Shredded Coconut 8%, Crisped Rice (Rice), Buckwheat 6%, Chicory Root Fibre, Coconut Blossom Nectar 6%, Amaranth Flakes 3%, Linseeds 3%, Quinoa 2%, Pumpkin Seeds 3%, Chia Seeds 1%
- May also contain: Nuts, Peanuts, Cow's Milk, Soya, Sesame Seeds and Lupin. For allergens see ingredients in bold capitals
Store in a cool dry place.For Best Before date, see bottom of pack.