- CASA ROSCOLI PRIMITIVO PUGLIA INDICAZIONE GEOGRAFICA TIPICA.
- Product of Italy. 2020
- Our organic and vegan wines showcase all the care and attention that is put into growing vines in a natural environment. Rich and full bodied with flavours of ripe cherries, blackberries and some sweet spices on the finish. A lovely match to barbecue mushroom or red meats.
- Wine of Puglia, Italy
- Organic product
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains sulphites.
- Rich and full-bodied with flavours of ripe cherries, blackberries and some sweet spices on the finish
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- The grapes used to make this Primitivo are harvested by hand from Puglia, in Southern Italy, at beginning of September and undergo traditional destemming and pressing. The vineyards have a plant density of 4.500 vines per hectare, cultivated with Single Guyot and Alberello pugliese techniques, in the Apulian hills and plains characterized by a clay soil.
- Fermentation takes place in 300 - 500 hl tanks at a temperature of 25 - 26°C over 10 days. The grapes remain in contact with the skins for 8-10 days and the also wine also undergoes malolactic fermentation. Once finished, the wine is stored in stainless steel tanks for 3 months prior to bottling.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Store in a cool, dark place.
Produce of Italy, Bottled in Italy
Number of uses